++++++++Days to Baby++++++++

Monday, February 18, 2008

Emotional Rollercoaster

Okay so I have not posted b/c so much has been going up and down in my mind. Finally yesterday I broke down and cried!! I am so thankful DH has been home since Thursday and will be home tomorrow for 1st BETA results!!! He is such a sweet man and has been so supportive to me even though I know it must be killing him too. Among all the IF emotions, we have been dealing with a leaking wall and incompetent condo association mainetance manager as well as some people who can not stop yelling at me for stupid stuff. In addition, this weekend I had to tell (when my superstituous self did not want to) two of my cousins (one being preggers with second baby) that I had IVF done. This was b/c of being fitted for bridesmaid's dress for Sept wedding. Anyway . . . I have been praying a lot that this go well and results in a BFP and nine beautiful months!!! TIA for any well wishes you can send my way!!!!

6 comments:

Schatzi said...

Wishing you the best of luck for yor beta tomorrow!!!

The Town Criers said...

Sending lots and lots of luck to you today!

FiestyKel said...

Best of luck for a great result :D

nancy said...

you have not poas?

Cibele said...

Bets of luck tomorrow!

Adrian & Tashida said...

Good Luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear the results.